Small Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Pinterest for Small Business

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Pinterest for Small Business

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but what is the value of a Pin to a small business owner? Turns out, users of Pinterest spend an average of $50 per order. Find out how you can use Pinterest as a visual discovery platform for your business and connect with new customers. Join us as we chat with Matt Lewis, Head of Advertiser Growth at Pinterest, about Pinterest’s benefits and best practices for small businesses.

• Just adding a “Pin it” button on your website is a small change that can drive huge traffic.
  • Pinterest analytics give you access to loads of information about who is interacting with your content.
  • Most Pinterest use is on mobile, so make sure they’re landing on a mobile-optimized page when they click on your Pin.

Watch the full interview here:

Originally published September, 2015

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pinterest for Small Business

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
I agree that Pinterest can be a great way to make people aware of your products. I have one client who has over 36,000 back links two images on their website from Pinterest. People of social networks love to share images.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3
Google Small Business Advisor

Yes! Pinterest is a great way to visually engage with customers and prospects. Be sure to take advantage of all of its features, including links and the buy it now button.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great video! One of the reasons our company decided to build our Pinterest presence is because we found that financial pros were already pinning our content to their own boards! It's a great way to explore which content/products resound with your customer base.