Small Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Old StreetView photo on google buisness listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got problem, like you can see on photo attached. Got very old streetview. Our clients dont belive that we are there. I want to remove SV and have only map and photo on the left. How to do it?

i want to have like this

now i have like this:

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Old StreetView photo on google buisness listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Since street view Photos are taken by the Google Street view car when it passes your location you can't really delete them or request the car to come back as it is on a wider's schedule. What you can do is contribute your own photos to Google Maps which will show up when somebody does a search like the one you posted to screenshot from . This includes Google photosphere images which are very much like Google maps Street view images .
https://support.google.com/maps/answer/2622947?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/publish/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If I put my own photos, will my photos be visible in exchange of this old SV or maybe they will be accesible only from bottom of maps view?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I have added photos and photospheres to Google maps and when they show up in search they are all on the line at the bottom of the street view screen and there's no real distinction between the images that I added or the existing images from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But do I need to post photos like myself? Whay can't I hide my personal data (name and surname)???

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Well you create an account on Google Maps using your Google sign in so yes you contribute as your self But you could alter your public profile on your Google account so that your real name doesn't show if you need to do that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if you can show me where i will kiss you. Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes... but i just want to hide my personal data only on one photo, not entirely. One anonymous photo.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Why do you need it to be anonymous ? Maybe you could have someone uploaded for you like a friend or family member?