Small Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Meet the Mobile Pros

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Mobile Advisors ALL.png

This month, our Advisors are standing by to help your small business become mobile-friendly. Tweet your questions with #AskAMobilePro.

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meet the Mobile Pros

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

So, as one who needs clarification. All I must do is what to tweet a question? Sorry, this is new to me.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It also seems to be addictive...

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi, @David F, welcome to the community! Our #AskAMobilePro Twitter chat has now passed, however you can find the takeaways from the chat right here: Highlights From our Twitter Mobile Chat

You may find that some of your inquiries have already been answered during the chat, but if you still have questions please feel free to ask a question or start a new discussion right here in the community! Our Mobile Pros are also Google Small Business Community Advisors, so they'll be here to help you out.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 5
Google Small Business Advisor

Good day everyone!
Here to help, just holla if you need me.
And please do ask questions if you are into Mobile - there are some amazing brains in this group, and I am honoured to be working alongside them.
Martin

LizzP wrote:

Mobile Advisors ALL.png

This month, our Advisors are standing by to help your small business become mobile-friendly. Tweet your questions with #AskAMobilePro.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni
Great working with you guys