Small Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for Input

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm doing a bit of market research. I'd love if you take a second to answer these 3 questions:

1. What is your profession?

2. Would you be willing to pay for an ecourse to help you improve as a writer?

3. What type of information would you expect in that course?

THANK YOU!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Looking for Input

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Becky M,

1) I am a technology and marketing professional that is a badged Google Partner. 

2) It would depend on the cost, time involved, and the type of website and learning environment. If the website was ill-designed, loaded with ads, slow, or full of old technology like Flash, or if signing up brought spam or lots of emails... I would run from it, no matter how great of a service or content provided. 

3) I would think it would need to be broken up into types of writing. As a creative writer in the advertising world, I do not always write correctly. Yet, as a website developer and content creator, I have to write properly and clearly present the content in the correct structure. I would expect to see levels of learning so I could start with basics and advance forward through a course or system that was well-organized and with clear starting and stopping points. 

I hope this helps you and you have great success.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Looking for Input

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Becky_M,

1. Business development manager
2. Depends on what the course covers, cost and what makes the material unique from the myriad of free information one can find perusing the internet.
3. I would expect unique content that I could leverage immediately to improve writing style. I have a hard time answering this more specifically as I can typically find what I'm looking for "googling" for free articles about writing. Maybe the service would have a hands-on tutorial type style where there is feedback on writing by you (or whoever is leading the course).

Let me know if that helps!

Nick