Small Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Information for my site is wrong on a google search.

J P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a site www.reallynews.com

It is a news site that I am building.  Google gives the text for another organization I used to own. 

My HTML and code are clean for my index.html page.   yet, Google lists Maryland NORML text that was for an old site.   I changed this and cleaned up my site over a week ago.

Google search cached bad and old information.  How do I start with a clean new site for

www.reallynews.com

Please DO a google search for Really News.  It should NOT have anything about Maryland NORML as a description.  Thank you.

J Pentz

Re: Information for my site is wrong on a google search.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I'll try.

Re: Information for my site is wrong on a google search.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

image.pngThis is a screenshot of your site.I would suggest clearing your cache, logging out of all gmail/Google accounts (Google Search Console/Analytics/Any Google account that's automatically saved, logging out of Chrome (if that's the browser you use), or if you're logged into any browser via Settings log out. Then check to see if you can go to the site by putting in the address...if not wait one day and try again.