Small Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

How does your small business benefit from online reviews?

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Online reviews help businesses like Gecko Designs stand out on search. Learn more here.

reviews-MT.png

Learn more about how Gecko Designs is making the web work for them.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How does your small business benefit from online reviews?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To be honest, it is a little difficult figuring out what link to send a client to post a Google Review.  I normally send them to just the search results page that points to my Google Local Business Listing, but many clients get confused and if they don't have a Google Account they just give up.   

Thanks for posting,
Anthony LoBosco
President/Royal Entertainment

How does your small business benefit from online reviews?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Online review is critical part of all business success stories,whether done online or offline. Reviews are way of saying stay away from that business or yes we love that business or brand and can be directly proportional to sales, visitors,conversion and sales/revenue .
Reviews fall inline with Online Reputation Management . My personal motto and take away point to others is that ultimately, it’s your responsibility as an individual or brand to ensure you make a first good and lasting impression when someone “googles” you or your company.

<Message has been modified by Community Managers per the Community Guidelines. While we appreciate your participation, we ask that you please do not use the board to advertise your business or services. Thank you.>