Small Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Having any success using Reddit, Medium, or StumbleUpon?

Google Small Business Advisor
# 1
Google Small Business Advisor

I keep reading about companies increasing website traffic by using Reddit, Medium, and StumbleUpon... but I'm wondering if anyone in this community is having the same success that I keep reading about. If you're having success, please share what you've done, and what type of results you've received. Thanks, Brandon.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BrandonSchaefer
August 2016

Re: Having any success using Reddit, Medium, or StumbleUpon?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
I would answer your question with a couple of possibilities. One is that Reddit is kind of like a community and all you do is post and don't engage in discussion and talk about other posts people tend to your you there. But the same is true of any social network or discussion group. You can't just post and go.

With that understanding I wanted to suggest that you don't limit yourself to those three destinations for your content. Consider Facebook Snapchat Instagram YouTube and even blogging with a WordPress blog or are your own site. You have to find the people that make Dear market and then engage them where they are on the web

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BrandonSchaefer
August 2016

Re: Having any success using Reddit, Medium, or StumbleUpon?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
I would answer your question with a couple of possibilities. One is that Reddit is kind of like a community and all you do is post and don't engage in discussion and talk about other posts people tend to your you there. But the same is true of any social network or discussion group. You can't just post and go.

With that understanding I wanted to suggest that you don't limit yourself to those three destinations for your content. Consider Facebook Snapchat Instagram YouTube and even blogging with a WordPress blog or are your own site. You have to find the people that make Dear market and then engage them where they are on the web