Small Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Grow Your Business Online

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

grow your biz.png

Learn more about small business solutions from Google like Google Analytics and Google for Work.

Click to watch this free online workshop, and learn more about Google tools that are available to help your business grow.

Have a question about getting started on AdWords? Check out the AdWords Community to get expert advice. 

Originally published May, 2016

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grow Your Business Online

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Personally my first starting point for any local business would be using Google My Business:

https://www.google.com/business/

Any problems or you need help creating, verifying or managing your Google Business page, just ask us over in the Google My Business Help Community:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB

Other Worthwhile Reads:

The Google Advertiser Community is at your disposal, learn, ask questions, be successful.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
When the program Let's Put Our Cities on the Map will be available for Canada and the province of Québec? Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Benoit

I'm in the UK and I dont think it will ever be coming here Smiley Sad

I started my own version locally.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

hmmm...interesting! Smiley Happy You offer training for SMB's on how to be on the map in the UK? Without help from Google how to you manage your expenses? I mean advertsing and everything. As far As I know the program offer nice advertizing and swag for futures customers.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Hi @Benoit,
At this time, the program is available to businesses in the U.S. and Puerto Rico only. Thank you for your interest, and for all the work that you do to support small businesses in Canada.
While we don't have a time frame of when it may become supported in Canada, we do have a list that we can add you to, so that if we do start supporting Canada, we can reach out and let you know.
Please email your contact information to gybopartners@google.com to be added to the list.