Small Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Getting to know your online audience

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

How well do you know the people that make up your followers on social networks are on your website or blog? It  can't be very beneficial and informative to get to know these people. It can help you to understand how well your efforts at marketing your business are working 

Is your audience made up of existing and potential customers or Peers in your industry? If I look at my own followers I see that most are peters in my industry. The rest of my followers are potential customers. This is OK for me because I am working on becoming an expert in my field. This is a worthwhile goal for any business and will be  The subject of an upcoming post here. 

I would like you to go through your own followers and see what category is most represented among them i.e. customers or peers  and then let us know in the comments section below. 

1 Expert replyverified_user