Small Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Get Sales Leads From Leadfeeder Using Your Analytics Data

Top Contributor Alumni
# 1
Top Contributor Alumni

I did an interview today with Carol from a company called Leadfeeder. The company uses data produced by Google Analytics to give you deep insights into who is visiting your website and what pages they are looking at. The product has both a free and paid version and it integrates with many large CRM's as well as Mailchimp. While it is intended mainly for B2B sales leads the Mailchimp integration can be used to get insight into what your email list does on your site once they click on a link in an email you send them and so can be used for B2C purposes as well. 

Check out the video and see if Leadfeeder would be useful for your business. There are free and paid versions.

I am hoping to do more videos like this as I enjoy doing profiles on new services for businesses and making business people aware of the tools that are available in an ever changing web world.

1 Expert replyverified_user