Small Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Create a post on Google -- with scheduling software (hootsuite, postcron)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The new create a post is an excellent addition to real-time search that us marketers can use to incentivize customers to choose us over the competition now. 

But, just wondering how this new feature can be integrated with scheduling apps like Hootsuite and Postcron. There are some apps that allow users to schedule in advance promotions and discounts or events on Facebook. 

What about GoogleMyBusiness? Will these features be rolling out in 2017? 

Create a post on Google -- with scheduling software (hootsuite, postcron)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I was confused by the “add a post now” feature, but it’s for simplicity of social media management. The way I decide on automation is depandant on what’s the most crucial piece I want to publish? (Email campaigns can be timely)...so I’d start with that content, then pick one social media platform to start the crank of automations set up. (I don’t really like Hootsuite and prefer to use IFTTT, Buffer and Scoop.it.

If I created an email campaign, then I’d share it to Google +, or the Google My Business page: this would “ding” a chain of amazing and free sunsequent posts to all relevant channels. 

I.E.

Google my Business to Twitter, 

Twitter to Facebook    

Facebook to Pinterest 

And finally I use tailwind for Pinterest and Instagram- so often the chain begins on those platforms.