Small Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Best Blog to use to market my products??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the best blog to use to market my products? I need something people visit often and can easily find my stuff? And no, I don't want to have to pay to use it! 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Best Blog to use to market my products??

Google Small Business Advisor
# 2
Hi, @PoshedbyLeslie,

What are your products? And, are you talking about writing or producing original content yourself?

[ Edited ]
# 3

@PoshedbyLeslie - I don't know what product or service you sell, but Etsy is a great place to start if it's some kind of craft or art.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Perfectly Posh is skin care products. I want to write reviews and experiences and share why Posh has changed my life when it comes to skin care due to me suffering from serious allergies. https://KunaPoshPrincess.po.sh/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Perfectly Posh is skin care products and I looked into etsy and as people need to be directed to my website to buy I'm not certain if it would work for me?? https://KunaPoshPrincess.po.sh/

# 6
Ok, now I understand. The easiest thing to do is make some videos about each product, include why you like it, and how it benefited you, and then how the person watching it can buy it.

Post the videos to YouTube with the keywords i.e. beauty, skin care products, and such, and hopefully you can start to build an audience and drive some traffic that way. I'd also look at Intstagram and Pinterest as well.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Are you writing as an affiliate marketer (paid for clicks)?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Blogger and WordPress hosted sites are both free and great platforms for blogging. How you optimize the blog in general and each post in particular along with how many competing sites there are and how hard they are working to promote their content. There are a lot of tools you can use to help you. I personally prefer WordPress.