Small Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Amending a google map listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I amend my google map listing. I've tried to follow regular instructions but obviously I must be too thick!

Man and Van 831 Sheffield Road Chesterfield S419EQ

For [censored]s sake! Can't even ask how to with ease!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: Amending a google map listing.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @alan h. We moved your original post to the Google My Business Community as it is the best place to get the specific help you need. This community is more focused on general small business inquiries; product-related discussions (like a Google My Business question) are better suited for their respective communities. We want to make sure you get the best help possible, and I'm certain you'll find this in the Google My Business Community. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team via Twitter @GoogleMyBiz for assistance.

If you have already followed the steps detailed at Edit your business listing on Google, please note that there will be a delay of a few days while the information is updated, so you may not see the corrected address just yet. As long as you see the correct address when you access your business listing within Google My Business, you can rest assured that the address will be updated in Google Search as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: Amending a google map listing.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @alan h. We moved your original post to the Google My Business Community as it is the best place to get the specific help you need. This community is more focused on general small business inquiries; product-related discussions (like a Google My Business question) are better suited for their respective communities. We want to make sure you get the best help possible, and I'm certain you'll find this in the Google My Business Community. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team via Twitter @GoogleMyBiz for assistance.

If you have already followed the steps detailed at Edit your business listing on Google, please note that there will be a delay of a few days while the information is updated, so you may not see the corrected address just yet. As long as you see the correct address when you access your business listing within Google My Business, you can rest assured that the address will be updated in Google Search as soon as possible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to correct my web address 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

plz give me of goole map location