Small Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Managers in Youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to add managers in my YouTube channel? Please help me with this. Unable to find "Add or Remove Manager" option in YouTube settings.

Thanks,

Bhagya B.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @bhagyashree b,

Please use this step by step guide on YouTube owners and managers. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, James.

But I am unable to find the option Add or remove managers. Where can I find it in the updated UI?

Google Small Business Advisor
# 4
Google Small Business Advisor

Hi, Bhagya,

I believe what you're seeing is your personal YouTube Settings when you go to youtube.com/account because that's not a brand account connected to a Google+ Page. To my knowledge, you can only add managers to brand account YouTube channels that are connected to Google+ Pages, not ones connected to Google+ Profiles (individuals).

Sincerely,

Ray S.

Google Small Business Advisor (Productivity)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @bhagyashree b,

If you do have a channel for a brand or business... and it is the new UI, you would go to the lower left hand corner and click on the gear icon (Settings) and then you will see Add/Remove Managers under the overview section.

As Ray pointed out, you need to have a channel and not simply a personal account for this to offered.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Ray and James. It worked. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @bhagyashree b

That is great to hear... and you are very welcome. 

Cheers,

James