10 Quick Holiday Marketing Tips[ Edited ]
June 2016 - last edited June 2016 by Brielle B
10 Quick Holiday Marketing Tips
Help your customers get into a jolly mood during the busy holiday shopping season with these easy ideas.
- Offer gift cards and certificates for indecisive customers to guarantee repeat business.
- Round up this year’s most popular products and services and create special offers on them for the holidays.
- Get inspiration from your customers on social media by asking for suggestions of what products or services they’d like to see in your store.
- Make the most of your neighborhood relationships. Include other local business’ discounts or coupons in customers’ shopping bags, and have them do the same for you.
- Give back to the community by setting up a toy or canned food drive drop off at your store, and encouraging your customers to contribute.
- Show your current customers appreciation with a holiday “Thank you” card and include a special offer just for them.
- Holidays are about tradition and family. Show a personal side to your business by sharing a favorite family holiday recipe with your social media followers.
- Transform your store to be kid-friendly with a corner filled with toys & books to keep fussy children occupied while parents shop.
- If you sell an item that’s difficult to wrap, post a video tutorial to help your customers, including the funny bloopers. Consider including a seasonal wrapping station for holiday shoppers.
- As people are shopping for gifts for their family and friends, remind and encourage them to buy a gift for themselves.
Originally published October, 2014