Partners
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

how to make payment in MCC accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I wish to manage an adwords campaign on seperate accounts.

Each account will be for a seperate site.

I have already setup an MCC account.

Can I fund both these sites using the same bank account number?

It's already linked and both accounts will advertise different sites with different keywords.

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As long as the accounts are not creating duplicates you should be OK, just ad the CC to each account. Another option would be to call in and double check! But inmost cases as long as you are not trying to manipulate the effort you should be able to add your details. Let us know after adding them to the accounts! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Using a bank account (as opposed to a credit or debit card) depends on the country and currency to start with. You could check your options using this link below:

https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

Yes, you can use the same payment methods for multiple AdWords accounts as long as they remain in good standing with Google. I was wondering why you needed a manager account (MCC) because an email id can connect up to 5 separate AdWords accounts now.

If you're an agency trying to advertise for different clients, you could request for monthly invoicing (MDS) to ease out the payment hassles. Otherwise, I would suggest you choose Automatic Payments (Postpaid) during your initial set up instead of Manual Payments (Prepaid). Trying to switch these payment methods at a later stage can be complicated.

Unlike Facebook Ads, you can't use your manager account's billing info in the child accounts - you'll have to enter them manually for each account. Did you see any errors while trying to add funds? If not, there's no cause for concern.