Partners
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Master Google AdWords and Google Analytics to run successful digital campaigns

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I enjoyed reading this book and think it is a great primer for those still mastering Adwords or Analytics . It could even be a great "must-read" for your new hires, trainees, etc. 

Please note that I am not connected to this book or agency in any way, but do consider Benjamin Mangold credible and concise in his understanding of these subjects. Take a look below at more information.

book-adwords-analytics.jpg

Master Google AdWords and Google Analytics to run successful digital campaigns

Written by Google expert, Benjamin Mangold, this is the ‘go to’ book for individuals and organisations wanting to get the most out of their digital marketing campaigns.

Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics covers both fundamental Google AdWords and Google Analytics topics, as well as more detailed technical set up for more experienced users. It includes best-practice tips, walk-throughs of account set up, and advanced configuration options.

As featured in the Official Google Analytics Blog.

Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics will show you how to excel at online marketing and digital analytics, including:

• Techniques and tips for using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
  • Creating, managing and optimising search and display campaigns
  • Using digital analytics to measure and improve your website and campaigns

About the Author

Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder and CEO at Loves Data. He works closely with and is highly regarded by Google’s teams globally. He is a Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified expert and passionate advocate of Google products. He divides his time between consulting, blogging, designing and presenting courses, and speaker engagements in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.

http://www.lovesdata.com/book/

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Master Google AdWords and Google Analytics to run successful digital campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Curious... If you read this, do you read other "inspirational" success books? Like Richard Branson or others? I'm usually reading something at all times, but I can't say that it's usually business related!!

Re: Master Google AdWords and Google Analytics to run successful digital campaigns

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I do, @Shanee_Kirk, but not as much I would like. I do think it is important to take in a wide range of "smart" topics so our brains can crunch them all together.

I say smart as to mean I like intelligent subjects and spend most time on continuing education subjects from Google, Microsoft, Intuit, etc.

I really love anything technology or business related and can't get enough on Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing stuff. I would say the book has to be on a related subject to living a healthy, clean life; operating a business & being successful; technology; automobiles; industrial development; architecture; design & build concepts; and being positive.   

Richard Branson has certainly obtained much from life, thinks positive, and gives back... all of which I am totally about. Robot Happy