AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

In Need of AdWords Presentation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client is pretty dead set on getting a Powerpoint presentation from me on why their company should use AdWords and what the point is. Their Board of Directors needs to see all of this to decide on any votes on how to use their Marketing Budget. Problem is, is that they needed is yesterday, and I'm an SEO -- and the only one on my team to boot. 

I went through the Google Partners Training Deck but couldn't find a general presentation, and I also hate to ask anyone for theirs to "rip-off", so are any of you aware of something like this that exists that I could quickly tweak/customize?

Any help or information is so greatly appreciated I can't even begin to thank you enough.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: In Need of AdWords Presentation

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jim C, the only info I can provide is several different Adwords resources that you could grab various parts of and stitch something together. Might not be ideal but I be done in a few hours. I would provide some general info about Adwords, success stories with Adwords, how-to tips with Adwords and stuff like that. 

You could grab some screenshots from these resources and create a quick powerpoint. Include a slide or two about Adwords features, a few slides from success stories (zero in on some quotes about their results), and a slide or two covering how the company is in total control of their budget, bids and every aspect of their spend levels. Close it with a slide on you.

Best wishes on your presentation... have a great week! 

Re: In Need of AdWords Presentation

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Jim,

I wanted to see if I could find something for you to use. Have you looked at the past Partners Events? Maybe you could form a presentation form the infomrtion presented? The main reason is real estate, Ads and local dominate above the fold. I did a search for Google AdWords PPT Presentation and there seems to be plenty of results you might be able to quickly pull from, just be cautious of the dates. I would also go to slideshare and do the same search.

You should be able to quickly put something together. The main thing with PPC is ROI, instant gratification, new biz, control and transparency just to name a few...Just open a quick doc and start plugging in the main points and it should move pretty quick for you.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner