AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

If I am managing multiple Adwords Account and one of them suspended due to any reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I am managing multiple Adwords Account in MCC and one of them suspended due to any reason? what will be happen with my MCC Account or other Adwords accounts which belongs to other clients?

Any suggestion.

Many Thanks

Kash

1 Expert replyverified_user

If I am managing multiple Adwords Account and one of them suspended due to any reason?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kashif Sheikh,

Each AdWords account stands on its own merit. They are not connected in any way... as your AdWords Manger Account (old name: My Client Cente/MCC) is simply a management dashboard. Think of it as a email client platform (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc..) that manages many email accounts in one dashboard. Or think of it as a web browser (Google Chrome) that allows you to view many web pages in tabs, but each web page is separate.

So, when one account becomes suspended or has some type of issue... it is isolated to that account.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank J Clemens