AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

I want to create an Adwords Manager Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already have a Google Account, but understand I need to create a new separate Manager account in order to manage other client accounts. I'm struggling to create a new gmail address to open the new account; need some guidance...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roger K,

A Google AdWords Manager is a great tool for managing more than one AdWords account, so I think you will really like the features once you get it created. 

When you say you are struggling to create a new gmail address... can you expand on that more? What type of issue are you hitting? You may want to log out of your existing one, clear the browser cache (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H) and then visit Google Gmail and create a fresh email account. Once it is done you can log into both email accounts via Google Chrome and switch back and forth. 

Many people do not realize that they can also use any email account for a Google account. So if you already have another created, you can connect that to a new Google Account

Please let us know how we may assist further. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: I want to create an Adwords Manager Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Many Thanks James

I was struggling to create a new gmail address to create the new account; it kept saying name already taken or you can’t use that name. After entering a new password about 15 times I was getting a little frustrated!

I hadn’t realised you could create the Manager Account with another address - I will try that now (along with clearing the browser cache).

I’m very excited about getting the Adwords Account up and running and to grow my knowledge.

Thanks once again for the kind reply.

Kind Regards

Roger

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Roger K,

You are very welcome. 

That is a frustrating loop you got caught up in, so hopefully it is or will be resolved now. 

Yes, the AdWords Manager Account is truly great and one I would hate to not have... after having it. Once you get your AdWords Manager Account issue resolved and have some time, please roam around the Google Partners community here and also check out the Google Partners Expert Articles. We are here to help you grow your expertise and have your input, too. 

All the Best,

James