Partners
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I delete a redundant call conversion tracking?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Have you ever had multiple same "Calls from ads" in the following view (screenshot 1)?

I did, so I changed the name of the one that I had in the conversion page (screenshot 2). So instead of having two "Calls from ads", I have one that says "Call Conversions", which I know have been set up in the conversion tracking page. The question is, why were there multiple "Calls from ads" when there was only call conversion tracking set up in the conversion page? The second question is, how do I delete the one (Calls from ads) that I'm not using?

adwords-dynamic-call-tracking.PNG

Screenshot 1

adwords-conversions.PNG

Screenshot 2

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin P
May 2016

Re: How do I delete a redundant call conversion tracking?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes. "Calls from ads" is there by default. Ignore that one and select the one that you have created - "Call Conversions".

I've seen in the new UI that comes and goes that they have fixed this weird issue.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin P
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes. "Calls from ads" is there by default. Ignore that one and select the one that you have created - "Call Conversions".

I've seen in the new UI that comes and goes that they have fixed this weird issue.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thank you so much @Shanee_Kirk!

Something was definitely screwy for a while with the call extension call conversions naming and reporting. I had given up hope, but thanks to you I was able to sort it all out in a few seconds. Smiley Happy

Tom

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Awesome to hear it, Tom!! It definitely is a weird little glitch!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Shanee! I didn't know that other people had had the same problem. Good to hear that they fixed this in the new UI.