Partners
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Hotel Ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

If you manage clients in the Hotel/Motel industry, you should check out Google Hotel Ads. Your clients will certainly appreciate the boosted placements online. Hotel owners can work directly with a Google Hotel Partner if they wish to take advantage of this program. 

"Hotel Ads drive traffic and bookings to your site by putting your ad front and center when travelers are ready to book. Hotel Ads appear globally on google.com and Google Maps, wherever travelers are shopping for hotels – on desktop, tablet and mobile devices."

Note: You will have to work with an authorized partner to take advantage of this Google program exclusively for Hotels & Motels. Or you can use the developer's tools to send the information directly to the API. 

>> Learn More & Get Started Here <<

screen-n7-landscape-maps.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Hotel Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @J Clemens

Just questioning your statement

Note: You will have to work with an authorized partner to take advantage of this Google program exclusively for Hotels & Motels

Is this not incorrect?

The hotel can send their room information direct via Api and then use hotel ads center to manage their own bidding.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Tim Capper, you are correct that if someone has developer skills, they could send the information direct to the API.

Here is the link to that.

Thanks for clarifying that and I have edited my statement to properly reflect this second option. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @J Clemens

Many thanks for the clarification and link.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
do you know which countries this is live in?
we don't even have google call tracking in NZ Smiley Sad only got it in AUS not that long ago.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @David C

This is Global.

You can select any partner to integrate your reservation system >> https://www.google.com/ads/hotels/getstarted/

Or you can get your developers to integrate on site and connect with Google API, then manage your own bidding.

https://developers.google.com/hotels/

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
cheers mate i'll look into it.