Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grants Daily Spend Limits

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Quick Link - https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6022748

I was experiencing an interesting problem with a Google Grant account.  The client obviously wants to maximize the campaign to be eligible for Google Grants Pro in the next few months.  One of those requirements is to fully spend the allotted ad spend... The only issue is that traffic tanks on the weekend for this particular charity.

The client had a bright idea to spend more on the campaigns during the week or to inflate the daily budget to hit $400/day - And spend your monthly budget early.  After some research, I found the documentation to show that this is not possible.  You will be capped right around $330 as a daily spend limit.

Quote from link: 

Note: Even though you'll be able to technically add higher budgets in your account, the actual spend for the whole account will automatically be capped at $329 USD.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Grants Daily Spend Limits

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to get your account into a position that it would reach its daily budget well before the end of the day. That way, when it underspends on the weekend, really it is spending how much it should during the week. This is not ideal, but grant accounts are special that way. Make sure your CTR stays about 2%. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Thanks. I agree... It's not "ideal" though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But in my case I was able to manage beyond the daily budget cap of $329... the highest I got was $362 but on the average i run around $340-350, Im still not sure if that account is now qualified to get the Ad Grant Pro... hopefully....

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Mine hits $329 constantly. So annoying. LOL -- But, I did create a separate "weekend" campaign that runs in conjunction with the main campaign. The weekend campaign has broader targeting. The monthly spend still seems to be around $8500.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh if your hitting the $329 constantly you should be running around $9870 a month, but how come you are only hitting $8500, my guess is that your stats are dropping at some days....