Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads Page Feeds

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Dynamic Search Ads really caught my attention when they first hit the scene. I was used to laboriously creating accounts that contained hundreds, if not thousands, of keywords. The opportunity to target potential customers based on the content of your website alone seemed like an absolute blessing. While Dynamic Search Ads have been an asset for some of the larger accounts I’ve managed, I’ve still opted to use keyword targeting for the majority of accounts I work with, mostly to retain a higher level of control. The team behind Dynamic Search Ads have recently released an interesting update though, one that has caught my attention once again!

Dynamic Search Ads Page Feeds is a feature that allows Search ads to be dynamically generated from a specific feed consisting of a set of URLs. This feature ensures a high level of control to target relevant queries based on the URLs provided. The same level of control applies to bids and creatives as these can be tailored down to a URL level.

We simply have to provide the system with a feed of products that we want to promote; this information is then used to determine when ads will be shown. It's also possible to select which pages you want to include in your auto targets to specify exactly which sets of pages you want to drive consumers to.

To get started with Dynamic Search Ads Page Feeds, I highly recommend checking out this official Help Center article. It will guide you through every aspect of the process, from creating the feed to getting your campaign set up and live. If you do get an opportunity to try out the new feature, please come back to this thread and leave a comment. I’d love to know your feedback!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @ScottyD - this feature is mainly useful for e-commerce sites or sites with many features to choose from? Am I understanding correctly? This isn't useful for an advertiser with a few products and services, right?

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could be useful for additional keyword discovery.

Even better yet, you can layer in a Remarketing audience to leverage broader matching with previous site visitors.

Re: Dynamic Search Ads Page Feeds

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Exactly @Julia_Muller! Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.