Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Create your own "ad comparison" ad copies

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Over the last couple of months, we have run a series of posts where it's been up to you to analyze a set of three ads and decide which has the best potential of succeeding (check an example here). We've seen great insights and ideas from your comments, along with suggestions on how the ads can be improved further.

We therefore want to see what you'd personally come up with when provided with a brief outline. Check out the briefing below and share your own ad copy idea in the comment section; just don't forget about those character limits!

Briefing: Your client is a gardener who's been working in the town of Springfield (Vermont) for over 15 years. He can take calls but it's tricky during working hours, so he'd prefer potential customers to either email him or complete a form on his website. He's looking to promote his lawn maintenance services in particular as there is more profit involved for less effort; he's willing to offer a 10% discount in order to push this service exclusively.

I look forward to seeing your ad copies!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Create your own "ad comparison" ad copies

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Your Springfield Gardener
15 Years of Exp! Email or Visit Us
For Your Free Quote & Save 10%.

Re: Create your own "ad comparison" ad copies

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Springfield Lawn Care - 10% Off Lawn Maintenance Services.

www.welovelawns.com/Lawn-Special

Don't Wait, Fill Out A Form Today!