AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

Check out the new Location Details Page

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

This week we’ve seen another new feature released, this time with a focus on location information for businesses. Google's “Location Details Pages” now serve potential customers who come across location extensions on mobile devices.

So what are they exactly? While location extensions offer call and direction functionality, Location Details Pages provide users with rich and key information on the location they are interested in. These details include the following (provided via Google My Business):

• Business Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Business Hours
  • Maps
  • Photos
  • Ratings and Reviews
  • Call and Direction buttons

No additional opt-in is required to start using Location Details Pages; advertisers simply need to use location extensions on mobile for them to automatically be used. As with the headline, direction and call clicks, the new address click will use Cost-Per-Click. However, advertisers will not be charged for any subsequent clicks on the location detail page.

I’ve taken a few screenshots and included them below for you to check the new addition out for yourself!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Check out the new Location Details Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What a cool feature for a business to utilize, @ScottyD

And it is super cool that it kicks in automatically for all that use the location extension.

Have a good week... it's great to hear from you!

- James

Re: Check out the new Location Details Page

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Thanks James, you too!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.