Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
AdWords, ad groups, and campaigns. The heart of AdWords campaign management.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Attribution Launched for Calls Conversions

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Back in April, the official AdWords blog reminded us why data-driven attribution (DDA) can help to deliver better results than last-click attribution in the long run. The average user will carry out various searches and click on multiple ads before completing a conversion on your website, meaning that it’s incredibly valuable to gain a good understanding of a user’s journey.

While DDA was introduced to AdWords back in May 2016, it has since received various updates, with the latest being the inclusion of attribution for Call conversions. Advertisers who track calls can now more effectively optimize their campaigns, assign credit across the entire click path, and show the value of generic and mobile spend. If you have held back from updating your attribution model, now is a great time to get involved with DDA.

DDA Picker.gif

I’ve included a few useful resources below to help familiarize yourself with DDA -

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Attribution Launched for Calls Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Good find @ScottyD! Thanks for posting.

-Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.