AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

when will Google Shopping exam can take in germany?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not seeing the exam, sure that i am living outside usa. I will be interested to know when can be possilbe to take this internationally?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nay Min W
September 2015

Re: when will Google Shopping exam can take in germany?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nay Min W

Unfortunately, the Shopping exams are only available for those in the United States presently. However, if you follow this link

https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAds/posts/cb63QENETRc

You will see the Google Ad's Team wrote 22nd December 2014 - "we'll have more information on the international launch of the Shopping certification in 2015! -Bill" "we'll have more information on the international launch early next year! -Bill"

So my hopes would be they will release a notice shortly with some news Smiley Happy

You can choose to follow the Google Ad's Google Plus page to ensure you don't miss out on the post. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nay Min W,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

There is no official announcement for its launch date. However, it would launch internationally this year itself as confirmed on Google Ads Google plus page

Stay tuned for the update. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nay Min W

Unfortunately, the Shopping exams are only available for those in the United States presently. However, if you follow this link

https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAds/posts/cb63QENETRc

You will see the Google Ad's Team wrote 22nd December 2014 - "we'll have more information on the international launch of the Shopping certification in 2015! -Bill" "we'll have more information on the international launch early next year! -Bill"

So my hopes would be they will release a notice shortly with some news Smiley Happy

You can choose to follow the Google Ad's Google Plus page to ensure you don't miss out on the post. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nay Min W,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

There is no official announcement for its launch date. However, it would launch internationally this year itself as confirmed on Google Ads Google plus page

Stay tuned for the update. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.