AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

verifying my google account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting calls that my google account isn't verified and will not show up to anyone googling services that I do. These companies want to charge 300-500 to do this how do I do it on my own?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: verifying my google account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
First, hang up on Cold Calling. Don't waste your time on them.

To check if your Google Merchant Account is ok, simply login and check your data feed and diagnostics. If there are no suspensions or violations all is good.

Than login to your Google Adwords account and see if you are getting impressions on your PLA campaign.

If you see that you are not getting impressions give Google Adwords a call or alternatively hire a Google Shopping Expert.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Tim, probably these companies are trying to sell you Google My Business which is free tool offered by Google so you can showcase your business including placing your adress on Google Maps. To apply please visit https://www.google.com/business/
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tim,

I recommend you to ignore all Google related calls from third parties except Google. They are just want to get money from you for nothing. You can own create account on Google, verify them and list your business there. Don't share account details with anyone.

Beware from such calls.