AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

triathlon suit product type to use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to add a product type for a Triathlon suit. The closest I can find in the Taxonomy is Active Bodysuits? Surely this is not the right one. 

Could anyone help me with the correct product type to use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt T
September 2015

Re: triathlon suit product type to use?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Matt,

Others use -

Category (found in results) if you strugle to find suitable values, this is always a good place to check.

Wetsuits
Swim Goggles & Masks
Bicycle Gloves
Bicycle Jerseys
Bicycle Shorts & Underwear
Sat Navs & GPS Navigation Systems
Motorcycle Suits
Active Shorts
Swimwear
Leg Warmers

Clothing & Accessories > Clothing > Activewear is a broader taxonomy value that you may find most suitable. There is not always an exact value for every item you wish to list, so selecting the best descriptive taxonomy value is advised. If this only allows for a two branch value, then this is better than supplying a category that does not relate to the item.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt T
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Matt,

Others use -

Category (found in results) if you strugle to find suitable values, this is always a good place to check.

Wetsuits
Swim Goggles & Masks
Bicycle Gloves
Bicycle Jerseys
Bicycle Shorts & Underwear
Sat Navs & GPS Navigation Systems
Motorcycle Suits
Active Shorts
Swimwear
Leg Warmers

Clothing & Accessories > Clothing > Activewear is a broader taxonomy value that you may find most suitable. There is not always an exact value for every item you wish to list, so selecting the best descriptive taxonomy value is advised. If this only allows for a two branch value, then this is better than supplying a category that does not relate to the item.

Tom Wilson

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for this Andy, Really Appreciate the help on this. I think I will try activewear and see how I get on.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

No Problems Matt,

Google does make changes to the taxonomy, so you can always continue to check is a more exacting value is available periodically.

Good luck with your listings.

Tom Wilson