AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

shopping search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After talking constantly with AdWords team, chat and phone they can see my shopping product on google shopping but I cannot see it myself.  I have checked other computers and including my phone searching for the same search term, still cannot see my product on the shopping search results.  I am about to give up on this, why can the AdWord's team see my product but I cannot.  

Re: shopping search results

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Bill,

Log out, Clear cookies ( or use another browser) At times if you view the same keyword choice and don't click on an ad, Google will then display different options of ads to induce you to click on these other sets of Ads..

Are you using the Ad preview tool? - https://adwords.google.com/apt/AdPreview?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000
this the the best way to remove personalized results and overcomes any browser IP Address Location issues.

Now, when you are looking for the keyword in search itself
Does the 4 Box show up? ( but you are not included.
When you go directly to Google Shopping and search, Do you see your product?
In your Shopping campaigns, Is there a Geo target you are using. ( Ie country, state, city) that refines search to just that Geo Target?
In your browser after a search query, Look at the Bottom left corner of the Browser and see what Location Google assumes you are based on your IP address - Is that inside your target area or not?
Inside Adwords when you look at the Shopping Campaign, are you seeing any Impression or Click data?

More then likely you are not seeing the ads because you have search often and are being displayed a filtered result ( hence use ad preview tool) or the Browser IP location for you is picking you up outside your Geo target of your shopping campaigns. ( Ie. You target New York City only in campaigns, Your IP is based in San Francisco, Ca, so you "Outside" the target area.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
even after trying this and different browsers and targeting my region on the ad, I still don't see my product on google shopping?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Inside your Campaign are you seeing any data for Impressions or clicks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
from the last three days on 1/11/2015, I see that I had 3 impressions and 1 click

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Since you have data, then the products are approved and eligible and have shown up. The lack of Impression could be a result of Low Bids. You may want to experiment on your Bid Prices to see if you can gather more impression share.

In the campaign click into the Products Groups, You may have to edit columns because you will want to see "Search Lost IS rank, and Search Impression share. Those will be key indicators that might suggest an increase in BID is necessary to be seen more often.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my search impression share is 100%, Search lost is rank is 0%

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
with 100% impression share and search lost is 0... it means that you are getting everything available based on the data in your feeds. Might be time to optimize the feeds?

What vertical are you in, ( ie Clothes, Manufactured product, software, shovels etc)

Are you advertising in the Search campaigns for your products or just shopping? Are the search campaigns getting better impression volumes?

How many products are in the Feed? have you checked merchant center that feeds are 100%, and approved, Did you just start the campaign a few days ago?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
started the campaign a week ago, The vertical is (Furniture > Cabinets & Storage > Storage Cabinets & Lockers), did some optimization on the feed by adding a description yesterday and I changed the description today, Someone said to wait a full 24 hours to see results. when I search Republic Locker Handle, the same line in my description. I see my competition but not my product. I have only one product because I am testing out the system before I add my entire line.

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner
It can take up to 24-48 hours for updates on your feed to sync through to the system.

Just to be clear, when you click through to Full Shopping on search
https://www.google.com/search?q=Republic+Locker+Handle#q=Republic+Locker+Handle&tbm=shop

You don't see your listing on any page?

is the price comparable, Higher lower or the same as the exact model of others?