AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

shopping campaigns - no merchant center values

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to subdivide the all products group and there are no value available from Google Merchant Center.

Has this happened to anyone else today?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: shopping campaigns - no merchant center values

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am disappointed to see that this has not been answered. I too am having this issue when selecting custom labels.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is happening to our accounts today as well, especially with the european ones. Some countries will not have any products in the Merchant Feed (in AdWords interface, in Merchant Centre it all seams to be fine) and some countries will have only half of the products.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Carolyn,

Have all of your products been processed within the Merchant Center account? If you recently uploaded a feed, it can take time before the values appear within the AdWords interface. 

I also checked to see if there are any technical issues impacting product listing ads at the moment. The Engineers sent the following update after reports of a drop in PLA traffic were brought to their attention:

We investigated the behavior and discovered a technical issue in our storage system affecting some PLA advertisers. Our engineering team is deploying a fix for this issue today and will continue to monitor impact to verify improvement in performance issues. 

This technical issue could be the result of values not being imported fully (however that is just speculation on my part). I imagine the issue should be resolved in the next 24 hours - so I'd recommend keeping an eye out to see if your products start to appear in the AdWords interface. 

I hope this helps! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the input Rachel. I hope this is resolved in the next day or two as this has affected all of my shopping campaigns. Look forward to hearing from others and their experiences.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have just contacted Google with the same issue and they don't know what the problem is. They are looking into it and giving me a call back.

There is obviously some kind of issue as people have been experiencing problems since the 8th which was Friday and its now Tuesday.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi LeighBooth,
I feel your pain. Hang in there. The MC data came back into my Ad Words account on Saturday. I reported this to Google on Friday and they told me they would call be back in 24 business hours and they did but with a different explanation than the one posted by RachelM. If there is a bug in the Shopping program, Google should have a notification system in place to communicate this to their clients that are paying $$$ for their service. I hope your issue is resolved soon. Good Luck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It appears my data has come back into my account as well. Apparently their is some sort of delay but I have not had any official response from G as of yet. Hope this helps. All I can suggest is to be patient while they work toward a resolution.