AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

shipping separate packages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My products that ship in separate boxes, two packages combined as a single product. These products are only available together, this is not a bundle.

How may I set up the product attributes in my feed with respective dimensions and weight to allow my shipping service to determine shipping price based on customer's location?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Eric,

Why not just have them as a single product, with the combined dimensions and weight? Is it a picking and packing issue?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Only 1 physical item can be sold on Google Shopping and only 1 dimension. So I recommend if you have a shipping service based on dimensions and weight, combine the values and make sure the calculations are equal or higher than that of what is calculated on your website.

Google has no concept for listing 2 shipping items for 1 product. So the only way is to combine and make sure the shipping price is accurate or an overestimate in Google Merchant.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’