AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

"No processing errors" but "0/365 items processed" - Even with feed that worked 2 weeks ago.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went into the Google Merchant Center today to test upload a new file where I only changed a handful of prices. The results state that there are No processing errors but there are no products successfully uploaded (see screenshot below).

Even more bizarre, I uploaded the feed that I successfully uploaded a couple of weeks ago and it is now seeing 0/365 products successful so it seems as if something changed. Any thoughts that I may not be thinking of?

image.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

"No processing errors" but "0/365 items processed" - Even with feed that worked 2 weeks ago.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try saving the file as a CSV comma delimited file, than upload again. Or copy the data and save it in a Google Spreadsheet and connect it using Google docs.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

I tried your first suggestion with no luck. What I ended up doing is creating a feed for "Online Product Inventory Updates". I was able to change the prices that way (was much easier).

Thank you for your response!