AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

"No matching stores" for online stores under Google Shopping result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I am not a merchant and I am simply a regular google user. 

When I am searching an item under Google Shopping this week, it keeps saying "No matching stores" by using my Google login.

Google.jpg

It resumes back to normal once I logged out my Google account. I tried difference browsers already but I got the same problem. I am quite sure that it should be related to my Google account setting. Could someone advise the solution? Thank you!

Google 1.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Edward,

Since those results are sponsored, I imagine that you opted out of some sort of personalized advertising (most likely location-based since it's looking for stores near you). You could try re-enabling location services to allow Google to see your location when you are logged in - or you could just shop in an Incognito window, which logs you out by default.

Hope this helps,

- Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. have tried including enable my location, clear all cookies, checking my adchoices opt out selection. The problem remains the same. I am able to see the physical stores result nearby, but nothing is shown under online stores options, therefore I think it may not related to my location service. Do you have any other idea to adjust my setting?

Thanks,

Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting the exact same problem -- just started a day or two ago. Anyone else? Any other solutions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Logging out seems to be the only solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am have the same problem. I cleared cache, cookies, etc. Still get no "no matching stores." It works OK if I log out - however, even logged out, google knows my location. So I am skeptical about the location issue. I have tried different products, same thing. It is only the price comparison that doesn't work.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi all, please report this to Google directly, as posting on the forum will not notify Google of the issue, as they do not read these.

On the search results, simply scroll to the bottom and click on send feedback. This is the only way to notify them of issues.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

I did send them a feedback and let's see how they will get back to us.

Thanks,

Edward