AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

question is regarding to my shopping campaign.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI All,

My Name is franke and my question is regarding to my shopping campaign.

I would like to know is there any way to find out the ideal bid for a particular products instead of benchmark cpc(I mean, i divided all my website products within different ad group and I want to bidding on individual product level.)
The reason of asking the question is most of my products are not appears in search result while I place my bids on those products nearby the benchmark cpc and the prices of the products are also lesser than my competitor.

Kindly anyone suggest me I am very thankful to you.

Best Regards,
Franke

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: question is regarding to my shopping campaign.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The ideal bid is the CPC that will give you the most ROI. The benchmark CPC doesn't mean that much. Keep raising the bid until you get visitors and then measure the ROI on your investment.

If you want bidding on individual product levels, you need to subdivide your ad group in Shopping on product-ID's.

Last, it's not just the bid that secures a place in the search results. I'd also advice you to check if your titles and descriptions contain the right keywords.

Good luck!

- Edwin

Re: question is regarding to my shopping campaign.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If you do not have the desired impressions, than you might need to work on improving the data feed quality by adding relevant keywords to the title and description.

Check out the search terms in your dimensions tab for keyword research.

As Edwin mentions CPC is not the only focus, for me I focus first on improving data quality. There are plenty of tutorials online and you can ask specific questions here.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’