AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

question deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I post a question in here it seems to get auto-deleted.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: question deleted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi True P
Of your post violated the community guidelines, it's likely to be removed. I don't know what you posted or if it was an issue on your end. If you want to review the community guidelines and post again, I'd be happy to take a look.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Weird. I actually replied to this very topic with the explanation, but I see that my explanation was also auto-deleted. What I said was that the posts getting deleted contained the words "trueprimal dot com" (except replace the word "dot" with an actual period symbol). After 3 attempts to post it, I finally got it to work by typing it awkwardly as I did in this post.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi True P,
That's the problem then. Community guidelines say that there's to be no third party promotion or linking and you likely got flagged for that. If you have a specific question and it's necessary to divulge your domain, just write it like you did above and we'll be happy to help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well yea, but it's awkward to discuss the issue without saying "amazon dot com" and "trueprimal dot com". I didn't even turn them into links - the forum software did that automatically, and then apparently the deletion is done automatically on an asynchronous timer or something, such that I never even got informed by the forum that my question was being deleted.