AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

products from my Bonanza account doesn't show on google feed anymore

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, i have a store on bonanza site, i am selling there, all my items used to shown also on google shop, but unfortunately they removed for some reasons, i did not take any chance and removed all the items and uploaded few of them in order to fix the problem and to return back to show in google feed. i need your help to check this again and to approve them in order i can advertise them again in my bonanza store and to see the in the google feed diagnostic.
my bonanza account email and account is: GORDONPOSTOFFICE@gmail.com i really hope they return back again and to be shown under all the countries i used to see them (AU,US,UK)
please update me and reply me about this.
thank you very much.

1 Expert replyverified_user

products from my Bonanza account doesn't show on google feed anymore

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

It seems Bonanza is a marketplace, you will need to contact the marketplace support team if you want to advertise on your own behalf.

Normally markeplaces do not allow merchants to advertise on Google Shopping for themselves. The only way to resolve this is by contact them directly.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’