AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

product disapproved because shipping value "Unsupported currency in attribute: shipping.price"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

on the template for google sheets from adwords - they use "US:::5.00" as the value - so I copied it. I used there example, but I got the error "unsuppored currency"...so I changed it to US:::5.00 USD; but come on, if you are going to put values in your template examples, then please make sure they freakin work first.

1 Expert replyverified_user

product disapproved because shipping value "Unsupported currency in attribute: shipping.price"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

For any bugs, I recommend to send feedback to Google which can be done by logging in to Google Merchant Center top right corner > feedback. This allows Google to resolve the issue.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you're in the Merchant center dashboard, click on the feed name, then the settings tab. I had just created a new feed and neglected to choose a default currency and got the same error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cool, thanks, yeah, I did leave that blank....good call! still "disapproved" though. ugg. but really, if they are going to give you examples in the Google sheets templates, they might want to put some more complete examples and links to screen caps for related settings. just sayin.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google does not read these forums and as you can imagine bugs and issues can happen allot, even more with big companies as they have allot more coding going on. So if you want Google to improve, inform them using the correct channels > Google Merchant Center top right corner > feedback.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’