AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've submitted for the 3rd time a review. I requested clarification and nobody till now tell me why the account was suspended , I just receive an email telling me that the violation is due to "Misrepresentation of self or product" along with the information I already had about this violation.

Any ideas here? We sell a constantly organic food.  

Any non canned insights would be greatly valued.  Thanks!

3 Expert replyverified_user

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anna S,

Share your website url

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Archit ,

thanks for the reply . 
The website is https://www.organicformula.net

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That's a rather serious violation, the reason these are not explained is to avoid merchants finding ways to circumvent these types of violations.

Also this type of violation may be permanent.

But here is what you can try.

You need to add a telephone number and email address to your contact page.

Along side your business name.

Opening hours must also be posted.

Once you have updated this, you can submit for a review and mention that you have updated the contact page.

However the chances are very slim to non existing.

I wish you the best of luck.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Are your products categorized under unapproved supplements policy, please have a look.

Also, go through the Healthcare and medicines policy

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel, I just make the corrections .

I hope it can help .

Thanks for your advice

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

Our products are not included in these lists .

Thanks

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Yes, it seems.

@Emmanuel F has already covered relevant points which are taken into consideration by Google as violation.

Misrepresentation policy

Regards

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

All claims on the site about organic resources and "top quality" producers/manufacturers must be supported with official certification/evidence.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The ads was running without any problem for 3 months . Which kind of certification are you talking about ? Do you have an example for similar products ?

I don't think is because of a certification .

Thanks