AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

not able to create feed after granting permission from the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am not to able to create the feed after i have granted permission . When clicked on allow button it goes blank and not redirect me to the feed

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raaghav A
March 2016

Re: not able to create feed after granting permission from the account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
May I suggest to try with a spreadsheet, using Google Docs.

You can copy the contents of your excel file and paste it in the documents.

Normally uploading a XLS file should not be a problem, however as Google constantly improves there platform you might only be able to use text delimiter files ie: csv

But from testing I have successfully upload excel files.

Hope this works, if not I suggest calling Google Adwords, there very good in helping out.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There are two or more User options, read and edit.

Make sure your account has editable authority if you are added as a user.

However from the short title and explanation, I am not sure I know what you mean. Are we talking about Google Merchant?
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
actually i am having problem in google merchant center when create a new feed they ask for the user permission and i have already granted the permission but the problem is that it is not redirecting me to the page i have my excel sheet to add products and when i click on save it opens it in a new tab but the tab is blank
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raaghav A
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
May I suggest to try with a spreadsheet, using Google Docs.

You can copy the contents of your excel file and paste it in the documents.

Normally uploading a XLS file should not be a problem, however as Google constantly improves there platform you might only be able to use text delimiter files ie: csv

But from testing I have successfully upload excel files.

Hope this works, if not I suggest calling Google Adwords, there very good in helping out.