AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

my product is disapproved for unknown reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having spent 3 weeks getting our account suspension lifted, we now have a few products disapproved for no apparent reason.

They are listed as Disapproved but the Items status say: "No results" and they do not appear in Diagnostics.

The Disapproved products have never been disapproved previously and, without anything to go on, it makes correction pretty difficult.

We have just 3 products Disapproved WITH a reason, being Invalid GTIN, when the manufacturer confirms they are correct. In spite of the impasse, we at least know the issue.

Anyway, this time, I thought I would ask for guidance on here, before trying to elicit a specific answer from Google Help Desk.

TIA

Eddie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please note as you are drop shipping that these products are not allowed to be advertised on Google Shopping.

Google only allows products that you have in stock in your warehouse to be advertised.

We community members are able to assist if you are able to follow Google's Shopping Policies.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel

Actually, we switched away from drop shipping soon after we last communicated.

Either way, that does not answer my question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Clearly, Google had no idea, either.

I messaged them and, within a day, they were all miraculously Approved........