AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

my product feed wont upload

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am working with a client whose product feed will not upload onto my site. It is a google merchant xml feed and it is not too large, though I do not know the exact number of the product list. When the feed is entered in, our page states it is preparing to upload, yet never does. It is not a problem with our servers because other clients using other affiliates are not having this issue. I want to make sure the feed is good and would like talk to a google merchant advisor on how to resolve the issue swiftly. 

Thank you.

Re: my product feed wont upload

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ebona

Can you clarify what you are trying to achieve?

You are taking a client Datafeed and trying to upload it to your own site? What is your site?

or 

You are trying to upload a datafeed belonging to a client to your own Merchant Center account?

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are a site handle merchants accounts and allows them to sell products form a third party site. My problem is this specific clients is facing an issue where her products won't upload. there is no error message, the page just freezes and states it;s preparing to load, yet never does. We've tried all the basic antidotes (off/on, refresh) still no luck. What should I do?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Can you post a link to your site in order for me to gauge what your site does.

Tom Wilson

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
http://www.shoppable.com/about , its really just a basic overview, tell me if there is any other info that might be more helpful.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi,

So from what I can see, you are a marketplace?

Are you submitting all products to Google Merchant Center, or are you using Merchant Center feeds to include items from customers into your site?

If you are submitting to Google as a marketplace, this article may be of assistance to you - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2796531

If you are using Google merchant center feeds solely for the purpose of uploading a customers catalog for use on your website and are not currently or planning to utilize the Google Shopping platform, this would not be the appropriate avenue to find your answer, instead I would speak with your own website developer about the issue.

I am sorry if I have missed what your point, however, if you could make this clearer, I could try to advise your best course of action, that is of course, if the answer is not found above.

You can try to discuss your issue with Google, either by email or phone here, however, be aware, they will only be able to assist you in creating an account of an established account facing issues.

Email - https://support.google.com/merchants/#topic=3404818&contact=1

Telephone - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/4581834

Tom Wilson

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the advice. I've come to the conclusion of handing this issue
off to our tech team. I tried to handle if on my own, but I think the feed
is actually fine, it may be our servers.

Again, thank you

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry, we couldn't assist you any further. Hope this gets resolved for you.

Tom Wilson