AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

my merchant center has been suspended for untrustworthy promotions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is my site:https://www.ingraman.com/

i have contact the merchant support team, they said it is the final decision

who can tell me some details about my site what the untrustworthy promotions are, THANKS

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If they say its the final decision, than that is final and no-one would be able to assist.

We are community members and will not know the reason the Google's review team has said. If they are unwilling to provide info than there is a reason for it. And will not be explained, this is done to avoid people to find ways to circumvent these rulings.

The only thing you can do is find other ways to advertise such as text ads.

Normally the first violation email always has an explanation, if you failed to resolve the issue in a timely manner or have repeat violations than this will also trigger a permanent ban.

It can also be because your from China and a similar business from china with the same or similar products have done something really bad, that in these cases action across the board are taken. Rare but can happen.

I know this is not helpful, but there is nothing we can do for you.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If they say its the final decision, than that is final and no-one would be able to assist.

We are community members and will not know the reason the Google's review team has said. If they are unwilling to provide info than there is a reason for it. And will not be explained, this is done to avoid people to find ways to circumvent these rulings.

The only thing you can do is find other ways to advertise such as text ads.

Normally the first violation email always has an explanation, if you failed to resolve the issue in a timely manner or have repeat violations than this will also trigger a permanent ban.

It can also be because your from China and a similar business from china with the same or similar products have done something really bad, that in these cases action across the board are taken. Rare but can happen.

I know this is not helpful, but there is nothing we can do for you.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks Emmanuel F