AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

multiple stores one listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I work for a lighting company and as well as selling items to consumers, we also sell to other businesses, who then sell our lights to consumers. I have noticed while going through Google Shopping that some of those stores selling the same product are put into one listing. However, what I don't understand is how Google then ranks the stores inside that listing, is it bid based?

Thanks,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian M
September 2015

Re: multiple stores one listing

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Brian M

The results you are referring to group items based on values supplied in the feed. Although never publicly made available, it is believed to be gtin, brand and any globally known common values. 

Within these areas, just as with normal results, relevance and bid along with Quality Score aspects (landing page etc.. ) are deciding factors in placement within these results. This is obviously if no further filter is selected, price low to high etc..

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian M
September 2015

Re: multiple stores one listing

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Brian M

The results you are referring to group items based on values supplied in the feed. Although never publicly made available, it is believed to be gtin, brand and any globally known common values. 

Within these areas, just as with normal results, relevance and bid along with Quality Score aspects (landing page etc.. ) are deciding factors in placement within these results. This is obviously if no further filter is selected, price low to high etc..

Tom