AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

merchant center management team

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I get in touch with Google merchant center management team, as a badged company.
My client had suspended website/products in Google merchant center, and it is taking a while to get answers from regular Google support

Re: merchant center management team

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Armen,

Please find below the URL for How to Fix your Suspended Site. I would recommend to read first "Step 1: Find out why your site was suspended." with this action you will actually know why your client website has suspended.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Please go through the below URL and Click on Contact on the Top Right Side Corner.

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en#topic=3404781&contact=1

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Anand

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Merchant Center support doesn't exist, you have to go through AdWords support or your Google Partner Account Manager.

Also, if the disapprovals are policy related instead of feed specification related there is no way to interact with the policy team directly. You will again need to eitehr go through your Partner rep or through someone at Google Support. Even then, they will not provide specific answers, but you can probably get them to at least cite the policies in question and provide some examples.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Spike
I am struggling with exactly same problems that you listed in your answer

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
What specifically is suspended? Is it products or the website as a whole? Are you able to share the client's site?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Spike
Website is suspended.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Armen S

OK, so that means policy issues most likely, though it could be technical. Have there been any updates to the site or its server recently? Are you able to get any insight from the policy details column in AdWords?

Otherwise if it's policy related then we'll need to see the site to be able to offer any kind of specific answer. I totally understand if you're not comfortable sharing the clients site, just pointing out that this is as far as anyone can go on the policy front without it.