AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

merchant center for Dynamic remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, we need to use Adwords Dynamic remarketing, so adwords need a google merchant account, but the problem is that we are on Panama (country), and we only sell on Panama, on the setup of the merchant center account i dont see Panama, so i cant use Adwords Dynamic remarketing?

If i put the country Mexico, and just use the Merchant Center to upload my products and then use the adwords dynamic remarketing with my products and my clients, it will work? 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: merchant center for Dynamic remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately, PLAs are currently not available for Panama country. You can see the details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454022?hl=en

So I don't think the work around you are saying is going to work. You might have to wait until these ads availability expands in different countries.

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
The alternative is to use the generic feed, called "Custom" in Business Data, which is available in all countries.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, that means that i cant use remarketing on my google adwords account?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Boris P
September

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
You can: as I said, since Google Merchant Center is not available in your country, you should use a "custom" feed type:
When you build your campaign, don't use "retail" as your business type, instead chose "Other/Custom" and build your feed in Shared Library > Business Data instead of Google Merchant Center.
Also, when you tag your site, don't use the retail parameters, use the custom ones (e.g. dynx_itemid instead of ecomm_prodid)