AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

<g:unit_pricing_measure> not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys.
Basically we have the same issue as the OP here  and I'm sure the problem is that we sell only in bulk

if a merchant allows a customer to add-to-cart the identical product, as
a single item-offer, even if the item is also sold in bulk, and the item can
be properly purchased, sold, and shipped, then the minimum number of

items allowed to be sold, purchased, and shipped, is one; price/sale_price

may then be submitted for that one, single, physical inventory item, being

purchased, sold, and shipped.

I'm just wondering why there is <g:unit_pricing_measure> at all if we have to sell eveything as a single item offer? No contradiction here? Buy the way, no matter how hard I tried I never found any example of that 'price per unit' stuff in ads.

Thanks for your thoughts!

1 Expert replyverified_user

&lt;g:unit_pricing_measure&gt; not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This to follow local law requirements to show the price per unit. Which is required in EU and Switzerland.

More info: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324455

When you list a price, then this price needs to be able to be bought on the product landing page.

If for example, the minimum order amount is 10, then the price in the listing must reflect 10 units and not 1.

Ether provide the ability to buy 1, then you can list the price for the one unit.

Or list the price of the minimum required units.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’