AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

its been 8 days still my feeds is pending on status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

its been 8 days still my feeds is pending on status why i think google take 3 business days to review feeds what the issue

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Muhammad,

Is your feed set to update daily? I've found that when a new feed is updated daily it resets the data each time it updates, so that the 3-day review window resets every day.

It's not a good way of doing things and I hope Google will change it, but in the meantime I strongly recommend that once you upload your feed you don't update it until the products have been approved. Once they have been approved you're fine to update the feed daily.

I hope that helps!

John

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If your products take longer than 3 working days, than most likely there is an issue.

First check if you have any errors or warnings. Login to google merchant and click on products > feeds and check your feed for any errors or warnings.

The second part is to check if your website is verified and claimed

That your business info is added

If all of the above is done and the products are not approved, than you need to contact google adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I dint upload feed again and again 

Thanks 

Regards

Hassan khan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5