AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

is it possible to get all the product list using merchant account available in google shopping?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We want to use API for import product data available in google shopping.

2 Expert replyverified_user

is it possible to get all the product list using merchant account available in google shopping?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I do not understand the question.

If you want to submit product data to GMC via API please use the documentations below

https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/v2/quickstart

If this was not helpful, please explain in more detail what you are trying to do.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Himani, 

Can clarify your question? 

You want to send data to Google Shopping or pull data from Google shopping via the API? 

What kind of data? 

Details would be great! Smiley Happy 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to pull product details and render details in my applications.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to get all product details data from google shopping using API.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Hi Himani, 

What kind of application are you trying to pull this data to? 

Are you using a feed to update your Google Merchant Center? If so then the data is right there. 

Joshua, Rising Star

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to get all product details not only a particular merchant center product details.

For example: i want all product list which are available on google shopping.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

What product list are you referring to? Can you provide more details please?

Joshua, Rising Star

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you mean you want access to all listed products, including those uploaded by accounts that do not belong to you?

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

Not possible. There is no data mining tools available.

You can only pull data from merchant you have API access to.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’